We know that going to the dentist may not be your favorite thing to do. We pride ourselves on providing a comfortable teeth cleaning experience, while building lasting relationships with our dental patients. By having regular teeth cleaning, twice per year, you’ll help prevent any future dental issues.
If it’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist, do worry. It happens, but we’re here to help you on your way back to dental health!
We focus on not only providing you the best experience and highest quality of care, but we spend our time as experts with making sure that we do everything we can to keep your mouth healthy and happy. During your teeth cleaning appoint we will:
1. Provide a physical exam by our dental hygienist
2. Remove plaque and tartar that has build up at the top layer of your teeth
3. Toothpaste cleaning
4. Flossing to remove any leftover plaque or toothpaste
5. Rinsing to rid your mouth of any debris
6. Apply a flouride treatment, which can be optional, but highly recommended as it's done to help fight against cavities.
Call (337) 456-3925 today to schedule your teeth cleaning appointment or dental examination.